Our client is a start up organisation with a strong customer base. They are growing strongly, and looking to recruit a Technical Product Owner to join their team.
The primary focus of the role, is to support the development on new software platforms, and work with partners for requirements, support and training. Key to this role will be your strong technical skills, attention to detail and your desire and drive to grow both the business and your career.
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and be willing to “get your hands dirty” in terms of technical support and documentation, but also enjoy looking at the big picture and opportunities for development. You will have experience with Business Analysis, Client Support and Technical development, and look to combine these to make the role a success. You will be able to engage with new partners, to help determine their key requirements, work with the development team to deliver and support these.
Ideally you will be/have:
- Approx. 5 years’ experience in consulting or Software development
- Understanding or experience as an Agile Project Owner
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skill, written and verbal
- Experience or ability to develop and deliver training
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong “Can do” attitude with a flexible and entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoy and embrace new technologies, always looking for new and better opportunities.
- As Security Clearance is required for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
This is the ideal opportunity to work with a dynamic team, leading new initiatives and growing your career.