- Newly created position
- North Sydney location
- Cutting Edge team
This is an exciting new opportunity that will really develop you to your full potential!
Our client is a leader in it’s field with several major IT initiatives encompassing Network Integrations, Infrastrucuture and Cloud.
This newly created role will oversea the IT Operations at a National level, with a focus on IT Infrastructure, the Service Desk and other initiatives, with a view to create a best of breed environment.
You will need to have a genuine passion for delivering customer service excellence in a Technical IT Delivery role to the business.
This position will form a senior part of the IT Management team team and act as a leading Service Delivery Manager /Operations Manager.
This is a rare opportunity to have autonomy over the delivery and customer delivery management.
In this position will need a good mix of business acumen, relationship and technical skills.
- Be responsible for ensuring the delivery of the business
- Liaise with the internal IT delivery teams (Cloud, Projects, Level 3 Infrastructure Operations) and oversee critical Business Infrastructure including the Services Desk
- Provide professional, high touch service delivery and ensure that SLA performance levels and their expectations are exceeded
- Continually look at process improvements by achieving speed, quality and the effective use of resources (cost/people/systems)
- Own and drive resolution of escalations
- Conduct regular internal customer focused meetings with relevant customer stakeholders to outline the current status and drive ownership
- 3- 5 years of significant experience in a similar role as well as ITIL based services framework as well as a proven history of introducing processes into business operations
- Experience working in either Enterprise, vendor or customer organisations will be highly regarded. You will have a strong business acumen as well as a technical background which will allow you to translate technical solutions into business benefits