Our client is a national Professional Services Group with significant growth. Their focus is on investing in staff and technology. They are looking to appoint a Senior Data Centre Engineer within their team.
Ideally we are looking for an IT Professional with proven experience across core data centre technologies, with specific experience relating to SSCM, SOE, Virtualisation and/or Citrix. In this role you will be involved in design, implementation and other technical solutions.
- 5+ Years’ experience in a Project capacity role, ideally within a Managed or Professional Services organisation
- Experience with implementation of multiple projects, with a strong generalist background within infrastructure and data centres including Virtualisation, Storage, Backup, DR and Networks
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM, SOE, Virtualisation or Citrix
- Demonstrated project co-ordination and delivery
- Strong communication skill, both written and verbal
- Understanding of change management processes
- Professional appearance and manner
- Strong background with Office 365, Application packaging and Citrix XenApp
- Relevant industry certifications will be an advantage
This organisation fosters an environment that embraces new technologies. If you are the type of person that likes to get involved with new products and are happy to learn new skills, this is an ideal role.
Our client is looking to recruit this role on a permanent basis, for an individual with keenness, willingness to learn and also a solid Technical background.
A Valid NSW Drivers Licence essential.