- Sydney CBD
- Growing Savvy IT Consulting Services organisation
- Leadership role
- Excellent salary
- Established customers and solid Sales team
Outstanding Opportunity for a Sales Leader and Business Development Manager to join this prestigious organisation that provides IT Consulting Services.
With a enviable portfolio of services and recognition within the industry, this is an ideal opportunity to take on a focused and rewarding role.
With capabilities across Business and ICT Consulting, Advisory Services, Managed Services, and Project Delivery, this organisation works with large enterprise and government customers.
Due to growth and internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for a focused and motivated Sales Leader to join the Management Team.
A key role that also incorporates SalesManagement, you will directly lead a team of several Sales professionals that have a great customer base with a team hitting their numbers. With unprecedented growth, this is a role where you can can work with the team to take things to the next level, with a focus on growing Sales and strategy for the Branch.
This is a role where you will have fantastic support from Directors and Key Management, and be fully engaged in strategy, development Vendor Management and future direction and alignment of the business.
You will need;
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Proven track record of business development selling a combination if IT Advisory, and IT Professional Services or Managed Services
- Be able to demonstrate team leadership and management ability (5 years experience)
- Expertise in key account management.
- Able to focus on building new business both by engaging with existing customers, and strategically develop a new customer base. This warrants a Sales Leader who can take the lead in securing new business.
- Excellent communications skills – written, verbal and presentation as well as the ability to understand and communicate technical concepts.
You will be expected to have existing relationships and an extensive network within NSW and the ability to develop new relationships.
$150 – 170k base excluding super .. OTE $250k.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Our client is interviewing NOW, so forward your CV and ideally cover letter detailing your relevant experience for immediate consideration.