- Key support to Office 365 Implementation
- Convenient Sydney CBD
- 3 month + Contract
Our client is a market leader in a customer focused service industry with a positive culture. They are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic project support officer to assist with the implementation of key Infrastructure projects across the business.
The role will include the management of key stakeholders, project planning, coordination and scheduling, documentation, as well as aspects of analytical support and risk management.
Ideally you will have/be:
- 1-3 years experience as a project coordinator in an IT Enterprise Environment
- Qualifications or experience in IT
- Motivated and Enthusiastic, Willing to learn and develop your career
- Exceptional people skills and a demonstrated ability to influence and effect change.
- Previous experience with Office 365 Implementation projects will be highly regarded.
This is an exciting role which will enable you to develop your career and make positive changes to business processes.
Initially a 3 month contract, there is scope to extend.