Our client is a communications organisation specialising in the provision of communications and surveillance solutions to rolling stock worldwide. They are growing significantly both in Australia and Internationally and looking to expand their team. They are seeking a Pre-sales engineer to assist with sales proposals and tender responses and customer engagement.
A successful candidate will posses the following skills and experience:
- Engineering or technical background essential;
- Experience in the transport/rolling stock industry highly desirable;
- Experience of IT software development and electronics/manufacturing is desirable.
- Excellent written English;
- Excellent documentation skills and use of office productivity suite;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to work with customers to gather project requirements
- Ability to liaise with engineering to develop proposals and solutions.
- Generate marketing collateral, user documentation and training materials as required
This is an exciting opportunity to maximise your skills working on exciting customer projects.