Our client is a national Professional Services Group with significant growth. Their focus is on investing in staff and technology. They are looking to appoint a Project Engineer within their professional Services team.
Ideally we are looking for an IT Professional with proven experience working as a Project Engineer across core datacentre technologies, with specific experience relating to SSCM and Citrix.
In this role you will be involved in design, implementation and other technical solutions. Well regarded for progressing their staff, they are seeking an engineer who is looking to develop and grow with the organisation.
- 5+ Years’ experience in a Project capacity role, ideally within a Managed or Professional Services organisation
- Experience with implementation of multiple projects, with a strong generalist background of IT infrastructure technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM – Implementation and Administration
- Experience with Scripting (Powershell)
- Demonstrated project co-ordination and delivery
- Strong communication skill, both written and verbal
- Professional appearance and manner
- Strong background with Office 365, Application packaging and Citrix XenApp
- Relevant industry certifications will be an advantage
This organisation fosters an environment that embraces new technologies. If you are the type of person that likes to get involved with new products and are happy to learn new skills, this is an ideal role.
Our client is looking to recruit this role on a both permanent and contract basis, for individuals with keenness, willingness to learn and also a solid Technical background.
A Valid NSW Drivers Licence essential.