Our Client is a leading organisation and has an immediate requirement for a Business Analyst to work on a Critical ICT Infrastructure Program, within ICT security.
In this role, you will be required to analyse critical business services, create as-is and to-be models as well as define non-functional requirements. You will have a mix of skills supporting a number of projects across security, networking and End user compute.
It is essential that you have experience within large enterprise or government agencies and the following:
- A strong background in Infrastructure Security, Continuity and Disaster Recovery is essential
- Process analysis, design and decomposition
- Non Functional requirement definition
- Process Mapping
- IT Security and Infrastructure (Networks and End User)
- Business Case and Case Model experience
- BABOK preferred
A proven ability to deal with Stakeholders, excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as superior documentation skills are essential.
To be eligible for this role, you must be able to obtain relevant security clearances, therefore Australian Citizenship is required. Unfortunately Permanent Residency Status precludes eligibility, therefore please do not apply.
This role is for an immediate start and we are reviewing CVs now!